I invite you to explore the Bold and Joy-Filled Path to Spiritual Freedom!
Are you ready?
- to get rid of old shame stories?
- to recover your authentic identity?
- to release feelings of worthlessness?
- to embrace the belief that you are cherished?
Schedule a complementary 30 minute discovery session with me to explore your spiritual path.
What is the Bold and Joy-filled Path to Spiritual Freedom?
It is the path where you meet God who calls you to greater joy and freedom; it’s the place where you can lay down your striving for love and approval, and embrace the knowing that you are loved just the way you are, all of you!
Working together, we can examine old beliefs and let go of those that are too tight or no longer align with who you are and your experience of life. We can evaluate old stories you have been taught, or stories you are telling yourself now, that are keeping you from living the life you were called to live. We can explore new beliefs that better align with your understanding and experience of God and with your true self.
The Bold and Joy-filled Path to Spiritual Freedom is a 6-month program of coaching and spiritual guidance, accountability and encouragement. We will connect twice monthly through hour-long video conference calls and regular check-ins via email throughout the duration of the program.
How does the process work?
Step 1: Identify your biggest spiritual struggles or challenges
- What is your deepest spiritual hunger?
- Are you getting nourishment for your soul?
Step 2: Examine your “God story”
- What stories are you carrying around about God? About church?
- What image pops into your head when I use the word God?
- How does that impact your view of the world?
- How does that influence your view of yourself?
Take a close look at the beliefs have you been taught, and determine whether they are helpful and life-giving or limiting and constrictive.
Explore whether those old believes align with your own experience of God and your interactions with the people in your life.
Unpack the stories you are carrying around about yourself, what defines your identity, and evaluate what your truest desires are.
Step 3: Tools and Practices
Using specific tools and a variety of resources, we will evaluate where you are spiritually, physically, emotionally, and relationally. These practices include ancient and contemporary prayers, visual art processes, empowerment tools, and embodiment rituals.
Step 4: A Plan for your future
We will develop a plan for you to step into the life God is calling you to. Consider these questions:
- What is your vision for yourself?
- Who is God calling you to be?
- What steps do you need to take to get there?
- What obstacles are in the way?
Are you ready?
To deepen your connection to the Divine?
To find nourishment for your soul?
To embrace the joyful life God is calling you to?
Schedule a time to talk and we will see if this program is a good fit for you.